|Salary:||£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire our client seeks a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
This Finance Assistant role is critical in ensuring every transaction counts towards the business performance. This would suit someone who is looking to develop a career in finance.
Our client is offering an opportunity to work within their supportive and inclusive work environment with a vast amount of development opportunities plus competitive benefits.
The successful individual will have advanced understanding of Purchase & Sales Ledger, have strong Excel and accounting software skills, and has strong communication skills (internally and externally).
1-2 years’ work experience with previous accounting experience or experience in hotel or hospitality related Finance and Accounting. As a Finance Assistant you will be part of a small but integral team to the success of our business’ financially performance.
- Assisting with managing revenue reconciliations daily, ensuring accurate capture of all revenue streams within the business
- Balancing the daily revenue/cash received
- Reconciling general ledgers from PMS system
- Completing and updating weekly debt reports
- Assisting with general purchase ledger duties i.e., processing invoices onto Sage, checking statements and chasing invoices
- Prepayment and accrual preparation
- Month-end close routines and year-end audit support
- Deputising for other members of the finance team as and when required
For more information about this role or any other Finance Assistant jobs in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability