|Salary:||£240 - £260 per day|
Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, our impressive FTSE listed online retailer who have gone through recent significant change is looking for a qualified accountant to join their team as a Finance Analyst on an initial 6-month interim basis.
This job would suit an ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years PQE. The Finance Analyst position is a hands-on role with plenty of opportunity to add value to the finance team. The job will involve helping to understand the company’s inventory position in order to help make the best commercial decisions to improve its working capital.
This company is renowned for delivering great customer service and is one of the largest and most successful in their field. The business has expanded over the past few years and is expecting subsequent growth in the future.
Great communication skills are essential as is the ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders. The candidate must be organised and able to work within a team as well as respond quickly to change. A high level of accuracy, with a keen eye for detail is vital and the candidate must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the job is completed. Strong IT skills, especially within Excel are essential.
Duties will include:
- Develop reporting dashboards to highlight key issues within stock
- Deep-dive operational process issues to reduce the amount of manual adjustments needed from the accounting team
- Build relationships with the commercial and operational teams to embed better stock behaviours
- Deep-dive into aged stock balances, recommending commercial decisions to help reduce this issues
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data and get to the key messages
- Complete month-end processes, and ensure clean balance sheet reconciliations
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability