|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and developing business who have a strong presence in their market and are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This company is a growing services company which has developed over the years and they are now looking to develop the business further. They have significant sites across the UK and are looking to expand over the coming years with ambitious plans.
The successful individual will be ACCA or CIMA part-qualified/Finalist and looking for their next move in to a Financial Analyst role. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision. You will also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and reporting packages.
Duties will include:
- Work with the project teams with a view to delivering project margin improvements year on year
- Challenging costs and analytical review of margins to understand where ongoing improvements can be made
- Recommend system and process improvements in order to both encourage cost reductions and provide better information for project managers to make informed decisions, all with a view to driving margin improvement
- Work with the central reporting unit at month end to perform analysis and provide variance explanations on profit & loss results
- Analyse month end results in comparison to plan and forecast and to ensure that sufficient accruals have been raised to cover any late costs associated with projects that have been reported in the month
- Develop and prepare month end project reporting package and ensure distribution to all relevant parties
- Prepare forecasts for all projects
- Coach both finance and non-finance colleagues to promote best practice across the business
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Take a participative role in the company’s sustainability initiative and ensure, where possible, your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
For more information about this role or any other Financial Analyst jobs in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability