|Salary:||£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire our global and innovative client is a seeking a Finance Analyst to join them on an interim basis.
This job would suit somebody looking to make the transition from practice into industry and/or somebody looking to build exposure to Finance Business Partnering.
The successful individual will be a part qualified or newly qualified accountant, with pharmaceutical or manufacturing experience. They will be able to articulate for complicated and technical issues to various non finance stakeholders across different levels of the organisation.
- Ensure the stock records (both quantity and value) are maintained correctly and accurately with monthly net stocks reconciliation & quarterly revaluation.
- Support Procurement reporting to track supply chain initiatives for both direct & indirect spend.
- Source & maintain the inputs (raw material pricing, labour & overhead rates calculation) for the annual standard cost cycle with analysis to support decision making.
- Assist with the preparation of Operations management reporting packs weekly (yields & recoveries) & monthly.
- Maintain site overhead reporting frameworks (including accruals & prepayments) with variance analysis vs plan & post month end functional spend reviews
- Supporting production cycle performance metrics (Throughput, yield & conversion cost per litre (CCPL))
- Manage the site operations headcount tracker (permanent & contractors)
- Support site capital investment programme, act as a key financial support on project control, governance & reporting
- Assist with producing the annual budget & re-forecasting when required
- Support the long-range plan, as required
- Support ERP system and CI process improvement projects.
This is a great role for an ambitious accountant seeing their future as a Finance Analyst and looking for a position in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability