|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
Based in Aylesbury, our client seeks an Export Administrator who can join the team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who is a positive, pro-active team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and will relish working under pressure.
You will responsible for supporting the team, you will be heavily involved in checking supplier and product details, managing contract deadlines, as well as gathering and analysing export related data.
The successful individual will be well-organised with the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines and targets. You will have a confident approach with excellent communication and time management skills. A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn is essential.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and updating product and price related information
- Assisting the Export Management team
- Liaising with suppliers
- Contract maintenance
- Managing departmental documents and filing system
- Analysing large spreadsheets of product related data
- Acting as the first point of contact for telephone and email enquiries
- Providing general administrative support and ad hoc administration duties
For more information about this role or any other Export Administration jobs in Aylesbury, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability