Customer Support Executive
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Industry:||Call Centre and Customer Service|
Customer Support Executive
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our client is a growing company looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their team.
This job would suit a candidate with at least five A- C grade GCSE’s or equivalent, including Maths and English. The job will involve delivering great customer support across the full range of software solutions to both internal and external customers. The Customer Support Executive will also ensure all software and data issues are recorded, investigated, resolved and communicated within the agreed timelines and with a professional manner.
This unique company are industry specialists and product experts who have expanded massively over the past few years.
The successful individual will have a high level of IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office, Windows. A working knowledge of firewalls, antivirus packages and pop up blockers are essential as is an interest and willingness to learn. The candidate must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to combine customer service and technical support.
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all products/services and how clients use them – in particular, the software for financial advisers
- Answer telephone calls from customers and respond to incoming customer emails in a timely manner
- Take appropriate steps to obtain and evaluate all relevant information from the customer in order to fully understand each customer’s problems and concerns. Provide relevant and accurate support, information and services in response to customer needs
- Prioritise and manage issues effectively, adhering to Best Practice Guidelines. Investigate issues in liaison with relevant internal teams, including IT Operations and IT Development
- Assist customers to understand how to use our software and how to interpret our data. Recommend training where appropriate
- Meet defined timescales for initial response, issue replication, identification of severity level, next course of action and issue resolution
- Record all reported issues in the CRM system and ensure progress is logged appropriately in internal support ticketing system
- Advise internal and external customers of relevant software updates, outages and changes
- Proactively monitor all applications to ensure advance warning of issues that will impact the customer
- Set up and configure data extracts for customers
- Maintain and update process documents
- Provide assistance to the Contracts & Licencing team when required
For more information about this role or any other Customer Support Executive jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability