Customer Services Manager
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Call Centre and Customer Service|
Customer Services Manager
Based near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our client is seeking a Customer Services Manager to join their busy team.
This job would suit a confident and outgoing individual with a drive to sell. The job will involve answering inbound calls, receiving orders, generating quotations and selling a unique product. This is a proactive sales position, offering the best possible service to a wide customer base to achieve monthly sales targets.
This company is a world-renowned business with impressive growth achieved and expected furthermore and they’re currently going through a period of growth following a recent acquisition and some significant new business wins.
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in Business/Engineering/Sales & Marketing. We are looking for someone with strong organisational skills who is pragmatic and dynamic. The ideal candidate will manage well under customer pressure and is customer orientated. A second foreign language is ideal.
Responsible for the customer base in the designated zone, lead the sales and business development to achieve budget targets
- Be the voice of the customer
- Establishing a complete comprehensive understanding of the customer organization and the key individuals within it
- lead and coordinate dedicate recovery plan in the event of customer satisfaction below target
- Lead offer preparation and related contract negotiation with active follow-up up to deal closure
- Full responsibility to negotiate with support from senior managers required
- Monitor fleet evolution into the designated area to identify any possible sales opportunity for upgrades, spares inventory and services
- Accountable for customer and market information to develop sales plan
- Propose strategic development of products and/or services that should be launched to develop the sales in its territory
- To exhibit a certain degree of ability in holding technical discussion with the customers
- Manage customer visits, customer satisfaction and sales trend
- Responsible to perform the tasks related to the position in respect of the Company processes and rules
For more information about this job or any other Sales roles in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.