Customer Services Administrator
|Location:||St Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Customer Service Administrator
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire our national service business is looking for a Customer Service Administrator.
This job would suit someone who is an excellent team player and thrives in a sales and customer service environment. Working as part of a pro-active team, the successful applicant will assist in processing orders from existing and new customers whilst ensuring at all times the best possible service is provided to their customer base.
The company is well established in its niche market offering services across the UK and Europe. With a close knit and highly successful team, this business is looking to add a hardworking individual to aid key parts of the back office operations in order to ensure accuracy, timeliness and overall performance is maintained.
The successful candidate will have experience in customer services in an office environment, where they are familiar processing orders. The right person will have an excellent telephone manner and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Duties will include:
- Manage the inputting of incoming sales orders, ensuring customer contact is maintained during this process and delivery dates are agreed with both customer and production and communicated.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure high standards of quality service are maintained.
- Working closely with the production site in the UK and the transport department to ensure the timely despatch of orders and/or collection.
- Working closely with credit control in regards to opening accounts and raising proformas.
- Ensure that all returns are managed in line with procedures.
- Perform other reasonable related duties as required.
- Liaise and work closely with Production to ensure product is available when required.
- Assist other members of the Customer Service Advisors team as required.
For more information about this job or any other Customer Service jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit our website, www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.