Customer Service Advisor
|Salary:||£19000 - £21000 per annum|
|Industry:||Call Centre and Customer Service|
Customer Service Advisor
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our fast growing client seeks a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an experienced customer service professional who can take responsibility for providing support to customers, explaining how the company operates, introducing them to systems and procedures, resolving queries and constantly exploring ways to improve service.
This company is among one of the leaders in its industry, who have won various accreditations for their work including the ‘Investors in People’ award. They have gone through substantial growth as a business and are still continuing to excel in their market which makes this an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience and a working knowledge of Excel. You should have demonstrable experience of problem solving on the phone with customers and be comfortable working with numbers and figures. We require someone who can work under pressure and to tight deadlines but be thorough and concise in their work,.
- Answering all inbound telephone and email enquiries.
- Proactively speaking with existing customers to ensure they are informed and valued
- Surveying existing customers on their experience of working with
- Accurately recording the detail of each inbound and outbound call on the company database.
- Using this information to continually improve your own and the team’s performance.
- Job holder is expected to proactively highlight areas where additional training may be required.
- Manage the on boarding process for all new customers, ensuring that processes and responsibilities are understood with a view to improving the customer experience thus minimising inbound queries and requests.
- Conversion and processing of the referral leads sent to the relevant teams in line with agreed conversion rate targets
For further information about this role or any other Customer Service Advisor Jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please don’t hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application received will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.