|Salary:||£13 - £15 per hour|
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join them for a temporary position.
This job would suit someone with who can demonstrate experience of Credit Control and Sales Ledger to be responsible for the day to day management of a section of the debtor’s ledger working in a close knit team.
The successful individual will be chasing overdue debt and collecting monies in line with company policies. Experience in a data cleansing and cash allocations would be an advantage but 2 years + hands on experience is the most important criteria.
The successful individual will have an excellent telephone manor with the ability to develop strong working relationships and have great communication skills and good Excel. The ability to take decisions within policies, procedures and work harmoniously within a small team is vital to this role.
Duties will include:
- Prioritise and collect outstanding accounts for optimum cash receipts by telephone and correspondence
- Credit checking of existing and prospective customers and maintenance of credit limits
- Accurately record, control and allocate cash received and resolve any queries arising
- Liaison with internal and external contacts to gather information and create awareness to prevent problems arising on accounts
- Daily upload of banking transactions from statements
- Resolve queries from internal customers
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts, ensuring all out of balances are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Mailbox management
For more information about this role or any other Credit Control jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability