Commercial Finance Analyst
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a market leading company who have an entrepreneurial culture and a forward-thinking approach and they’re looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join their team as a Finance Analyst.
This job would suit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant who will be responsible for the financial accounting, P&L variance analysis, balance sheet controls, and be responsible for delivering the financial close. The Finance Analyse will support the Senior Finance Manager and Commercial Business Partners and add value within their fluid commercial accounts team.
This company is a well-known brand with exciting plans to develop and expand their offering and it’s an amazing time to join the business. The business pride themselves in hiring talented, energetic and forward-thinking individuals in order to drive the brand forward. This company has a great reputation as well as brilliant staff benefits.
The successful individual will have excellent analytical skills and be able to grasp complex data with the ability to communicate this information effectively to non-finance stakeholders. It is essential the candidate is a team player but is also able to work well independently and on their own initiative. Strong Excel skills are vital, as is excellent stakeholder management and commercial skills
Duties will include:
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders daily
- Provide added value analysis to the Commercial team, ensuring that the business owners are supported with the right insight and information
- Providing monthly detailed commercial analysis and insight into financial performance on revenue, margin and cost
- Month end accounting and journal posting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Own the development of initiatives and tracking delivery constantly
- Monthly reporting and analysis
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability