Commercial Analytics Manager
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Commercial Analytics Manager
Based in London, our well-established and dynamic client is looking for a Commercial Analytics Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have revenue management and analytical experience with advanced MS excel and MS office knowledge. This person will have a positive and energetic attitude and be tenacious in accomplishing tasks while exercising integrity, honesty, and discretion. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a structured approach is essential.
The company, who are already well established, are growing quickly and have a strong stance in the market. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow in a motivated and ambitious environment.
Duties will include:
- Provide cutting-edge commercial analytics, evaluation, operator push-back and reporting on all Top Line performance indicators
- Contribute to the continuous development of commercial acumen, through slick reporting and identification of opportunity and risk in existing or evolving markets
- Translate, evaluate and expand on month-end information in preparation for hotel reviews
- Equip the team with updated Asset Management tools and benchmarking
- of ‘signature’ measures, such as CFAs and PFAs
- Assist with the timely completion of all regular or ad-hoc reporting, in line with stakeholder requirements
- Maintain a world-class Analytics and data-bank function
- Ensure seamless, leading-edge reporting of information that supports, compliments and enhances financial reporting
- Supply key internal and external stakeholders with key trends & statistics on our hotels, our competitors and our markets
- Monitor commercial system performance and make recommendations for enhancement and improvement
- Assist with providing clear business commentary on a regular basis, illustrating any areas of opportunity and risk
- Support the development of robust measurement tools and mechanisms, enabling clear and leading-edge performance benchmarking analytics
- Coach and train analytics or related systems-usage to any audience as required, including as part of consultancy service
- Timely and accurate completion of all regular and ad-hoc reporting, with a clear SLA in place for all parties
- At all times maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders, operators, teams and 3rd party providers
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Analytics Associate jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability