|Location:||St Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is a national business with an impressive brand name and a consistently improving workforce. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
This role would suit somebody who is looking for an opportunity to move in to a brand new role for the company and take ownership of it. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely import and reconciliation of invoicing, company debtor files and third-party sales into the finance accounting systems.
The successful individual will have a good practical understanding and experience of importing complex files into account systems with excellent organisational skills. You will be able to develop positive working relationships with colleagues and external contacts whilst achieving targets with accuracy. You will be highly computer literate with good understanding of Bookkeeping and reconciliation techniques.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for timely and accurate import of invoices into the Purchase Ledger
- Responsibility for timely and accurate import of company debtor settlements into the Sales Ledger
- Responsibility for timely and accurate identification, revaluation and invoicing of third-party sales into the Sales Ledger
- Data manipulation of complex csv files
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments)
For more information about this role or any other Business Analyst jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability