|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
Based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, our client is a fast growing, medium sized manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract, with a view of extending or potentially being made permanent.
This job would suit someone from a accounts assistant or accounts receivable background, looking to manage debts of the Group including chasing overdue debts by phone, email and letter. The job will also involve reporting on and managing late payments.
This company is a successful manufacturer and a leader in their field. The business is a supplying to thousands of customers around the world and are a fast growing, exciting company looking to expand and develop ever further.
The successful individual will have great communication and organisational skills along with great attention to detail. Strong customer service skills are essential as this role will involve dealing with customer queries.
Duties will include:
- Credit control – chasing outstanding debts via email and phone
- New & Existing (UK & Oversees) customers Credit Limits checks
- Creation of AR invoices from delivery notes and email distribution to customers
- Expenses checks and system recording
- Assisting with stock machine movements schedule (daily task)
- Regular warehouse sample stock counts
- Assisting with AP invoices delivery notes matching and AP invoices entry on the system
- Month-end tasks – Expenses rec, Aged Debtor Report run, Customer Statements distribution, etc.
- Ad hoc reconciliations and assistance
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant jobs in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability