|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000.00 per annum|
Based in North London, our client seeks a Bookkeeper who can join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and to help prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
This job would suit an AAT qualified or ACCA part-qualified who is looking for a role where they can add value and enhance their already strong knowledge in bookkeeping. You will ideally have strong experience in a practice environment and be looking for a fresh challenge.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of statements showing income and expenditure
- Preparation of Profit & Loss accounts and balance sheets
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Process sales invoices, receipts, and payments
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with clients/visitors/enquirers and other staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
For more information about this role or any other Bookkeeper jobs in North London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability