|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is an exciting UK company who are looking for an immediately available Bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company is a growing UK owned business who distribute software to Architects and Engineers and currently turning over £13mil. They are looking for somebody who can work directly with the Finance Director to deal with all the transactional side of accounts.
This job would suit somebody who has previous experience in a Bookkeeping role and must be used to working in a small team. They must be a self-starter who can prioritise their workload and enjoys a challenge.
Duties will include:
- Sales Ledger (new account setup, posting and allocating payments, month end etc)
- Purchase Ledger (making payments, posting invoices, month end reporting etc)
- Bank/cash (creating payments, bank reconciliations etc)
- Credit control (for part of the business)
- Managing the Invoice Finance Facility, and cashflow reporting
- Foreign currency transaction management
- VAT Returns, Intrastat, EC Sales Lists
- Daily reporting of results to Group
- Processing of expenses
For more information about this role or any other Bookkeeper jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability