|Location:||Kings Langley, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
Based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, our growing and innovative client is looking for a part qualified accountant to join the business on a permanent basis as an Assistant Accountant.
This job would suit an AAT, ACCA or CIMA studier looking to develop their career learning from a strong finance team in a role responsible for assisting in the period end and month end tasks for business reporting.
This company is a well-established Private Equity backed business with a global reach which has been serving its customers throughout the UK and Internationally for many years. The company is a global leader in their market that prides itself on employee engagement.
The successful individual will be working towards their AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with the ambition to develop a fast-track career in accountancy. This job would suit a finance graduate looking for their first job in accounts or someone with up to 3 years’ experience looking for their next step. Strong Microsoft office skills, particular Excel is essential.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all data is accurately captured from the processing platforms into Finance System.
- Key period end and month end tasks for business reporting.
- Preparing key balance sheet account reconciliations
- Support on internal and external audits
- Support on ad hoc project work
- Adhoc Invoice processing to support billing team
- Shared responsibility for reconciliation of content purchase invoices
- Provide additional support across the business with job set up, client analysis and reporting.
- Stock reconciliation support
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Accountant jobs in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability