|Location:||St Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£17 - £20 per hour|
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is a recognisable, rapidly expanding company who is looking for a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This job would suit someone who is an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant who is comfortable with working within a reconciliations and accounting role. The role will involve being responsible for the timely completion of reconciliations and the daily management of the control process.
The successful individual will have excellent working knowledge of cashbook and bank reconciliations with the ability to create and maintain effective process and procedures. The candidate should be a team player with strong problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills as well as excellent communication skills. A high level of accuracy and numeracy is needed for this role.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the operational compliance for reconciliations
- Supporting the creation of regulatory reporting
- Maintenance and monitoring of internal controls/ sign-offs
- Contribute towards departmental and company-wide projects when required in ensuring the ongoing compliance Ensure daily reconciliations, money and cashbook are completed accurately and timely, meeting relevant rule requirements with reconciling items resolved promptly
- Ensure end of day banking process is carried out timely and accurately
- Ensure month end tasks are completed within required timeline
- Ensure reconciliation team completes all tasks within their responsibilities accurately and timely
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Accountant jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability