|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£27000 - £29500 per annum|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client seeks an immediately available Assistant Accountant to join them on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful individual must be detail oriented and possess the ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy. You will have strong oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with various departments within the organisation.
The successful individual will be proactive, motivated and be able to work well within a small team. You must have excellent attention to detail with a good knowledge of Excel.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivable inbox / correspondence with Customers and Internal Staff on unpaid invoices and allocation of payments
- Managing the billing / revenue recognition and cost accruals for all marketing and promotional activity – Involves raising invoices and posting journals and preparing a summary of revenue, cost and margin by territory to reconcile to the management accounts
- Posting period end journals relating to a VISA reconciliation process
- Sending out Marketing reports and Credit Control reports to inform business of any issues
- Following up with business on these issues to make sure they get resolved
- Completing statement/invoice reconciliations for Customers
- At quarter end prepare bad debt provision, post journals and summarise position for management review
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for accrued income, deferred revenue, marketing accruals, VISA liability accounts
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability