|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our well-regarded national client is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA or CIMA studying Assistant Accountant who has previous experience working in a busy finance department. You will be responsible for assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts pack and liaison around the business with different sites.
This company is a growing service business which has developed its offering over the years and is now looking to develop the business further. They have significant sites across the UK and are looking to expand over the coming years with ambitious plans.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA studier with experience of assisting with the monthly management accounts. You will also be an outgoing, confident individual who can take control and build relationships with finance and non-finance management effectively.
- Inputting and preparing payment run for Management sign off
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions into company database
- Balance sheet reconciliations, integrity and compliance controls
- Intercompany transactions
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of company budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of weekly revenue flash reporting
- VAT – analysis, compliance, and preparation of quarterly returns
- Maintain the integrity, interface and reconciliation of the PMS data transfer routines onto the Accounts platform
- Provision of statistical information to regulatory bodies
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Accountant jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability