|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Study Support + Benefits|
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire our award-winning and rapidly growing client is looking for an ambitious and driven Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis and develop within the company.
The successful individual will be AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA part qualified. You will demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and be adept at working with and managing key internal stakeholders. You will also be an enthusiastic and committed team player.
This job will suit somebody who is actively studying and genuinely looking to qualify in the future who has an all-round month end accounting skill set. You will be interested in joining an exciting and fast-track business who are constantly recognised for their impressive growth.
Duties will include:
- Production and distribution of weekly revenue figures
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, including processing / reconciling prepayments and accruals
- Preparation, review and ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, resolving any issues where necessary
- Reconciling and posting of expenses & payrolls
- Assist in the year-end external audit process
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Completion of government returns such as national statistics
- Checking VAT returns for all companies within the group
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability