|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, our client is a forward thinking business looking for an Administrator to join their team.
This job would suit a confident and self-motivated Administrator with previous experience or someone who has worked within a finance department. The job will involve preparing invoices for services uses as well as liaising with internal departments to ensure information is correct.
This company is an expanding, successful business working nationwide. Our client is renowned for great staff development and amongst their friendly team.
The successful individual will be a great communicator with an excellent command of the English language. It is essential the candidate is organised with high attention to detail and a flexible approach to work. The candidate should be customer focused with great commercial acumen and a strong level of computer literacy. A minimum of 6 GCSE’s level A-C or equivalent is vital.
Duties will include:
* Check the daily accuracy of the sales information
* Ensure contracts and all relevant paperwork is complete & received on a timely basis
* Creating new contracts for billing
* Contract amendments in accordance with internal document requests
* Generation and checking of billing runs in accordance with timetables
* To produce reports on a timely basis
* To ensure the month end procedures and deadlines are followed
* To support the Head Office Accounts Department as required
* To check information received from Managers is accurate and that rates are correct
* To provide assistance at the Year End audit
* To ensure the security of all information received
* Calculation of wage budgets
* Dealing with telephone queries
* Data Entry
* Internal audit compliance
* Any other task that may reasonably be requested by Management
For more information about this role or any other Administrator jobs in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability