|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum|
Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting international company who are experiencing a huge amount of growth and are looking for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temp to perm or a straight permanent basis.
The company is a growing US owned business with divisions spanning across Europe and customers worldwide and a turnover surpassing $4bn.
This job would suit somebody who has previous experience in a Bookkeeping role and would like to further their knowledge in accounts for a growing company. They must be a self-starter who can prioritise their workload and enjoys a challenge.
Duties will include:
- Perform the bank reconciliation, allocate payments and investigate any queries
- Process expense and credit card claims
- Assist with the regular journal entries in the production of the management accounts
- Assist the purchase ledger clerk with posting, matching and scanning invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist the finance manager with the sales ledger processing and reconciliation
- Support the achievement of all financial deadlines and targets
- Assist with aged debtor reporting, reconciliation and variance analysis
- Assist with month-end and year end close procedures
- Various ad hoc projects and tasks
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability