|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Study support|
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established accountancy firm on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an AAT qualified or ACCA part-qualified who is looking for a role where they can add value and enhance their already strong knowledge in bookkeeping. You will ideally have strong experience in a practice environment and be looking for a fresh challenge. They are looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual to join their firm. The candidate will be responsible for many key clients; therefore, excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Excellent Excel skills are essential, as is the ability to produce accurate, robust and reliable information which is consistent across the business.
Duties will include:
- Provide accounting and clerical support
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Regular contact with clients by telephone and in person
- Preparation of statements showing income and expenditure
- Preparation of Profit & Loss accounts and balance sheets
- Process sales invoices, receipts, and payments
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant roles in Thame, Oxfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability