|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
Based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading, growing and reputable firm on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have good all-round knowledge and at least 4 years’ experience in a similar environment
This job would suit a confident transactional Bookkeeper who is looking for a role where they can add value, enhance their already strong knowledge and take control of many key accounts. You will ideally have strong experience and be looking for a fresh challenge in an environment that encourages growth and development. The candidate will be responsible for many duties; therefore, excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
They are looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual to join their firm and contribute to the growth and success they’ve already had and plan to achieve in the foreseeable future.
Excellent Excel skills are essential, as is the ability to produce accurate, robust and reliable information which is consistent across the business.
- Handling the Purchase and Sales ledger by inputting invoices into the system
- Calculating payments and expenses
- Payroll and subcontractor duties including payslips, wages and dividends
- Company returns through HMRC involving PAYE & NIC, as well as returns to Accountants annually
- Preparing financial reports on various figures and various ad hoc duties relating to management accounts
- Preparing company taxes and insurances
For more information about this role or any other Bookkeeper roles in Dunstable, Bedfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability