|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
Based in Thame, Buckinghamshire our client is an established and growing company looking for a Account Manager to join their team.
The successful individual will have a proven ability to manage a variety of service management requests along with the ability to build and maintain solid relationships with clients and suppliers. The candidate will need to be able to prioritise and solve a range of service problems in a timely manner. You may have experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment.
Duties will include:
- You will be required to build relationships over the phone and email with Consultants and Coordinators within the client’s international business and be the main point of contact for day to day queries and requests.
- Maintaining regular contact and building trust and rapport with key Consultants and Coordinators so that they continue to pass high quality leads to us.
- To manage inbound leads from Consultants and Coordinators, ensuring every client interaction is of a high standard.
- To provide reporting back to Directors on continual service improvement activities.
- Coordinating call-backs, lead follow-up for all client engagements.
- To ensure that Consultants and Coordinators are getting frequent communication from us.
- Managing the delivery of strategic account activities through to implementation.
- Ensuring client communication is of a high quality and that deadlines are always delivered upon
.For more information about this role or any other Account Manager jobs in Thame, Buckinghamshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability