|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our client seeks an Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, reporting to the Operations Director.
This job would suit a friendly individual able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work as a team. Knowledge or previous experience working in the following areas: Event Management , Food & Beverage, are all desirable.
The company has been recognised for award winning credentials with high profile, long standing clients. Their trading divisions collaborate with an extensive worldwide network of accredited partners, and are now looking to invest in the future by bringing in this individual.
The successful individual will have a can do attitude and the ability to work to in a high pressure environment. You must also have a driving license and use of a car, as the office is not easily accessible by public transport.
- Proactively pursue new business
- Build relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
- Manage all contact with clients from enquiry to completion
- Preparing quotations / presentations which ensure adequate profit margins whilst remaining competitive.
- Ensuring the correct staffing level is achieved at all times
- Organising and managing all logistics (such as scheduling necessary equipment, booking trucking, accommodation, and any other operational and administrative tasks
- Business partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Authorise and check invoices, before submitting for internal approval
- Review and analyse account P&L’s
This is a great role for an ambitious Account Manager looking for a position in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability