Need help?Get in touch
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire our client is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their busy team on a permanent, hybrid working basis.
This job would suit someone part qualified or qualified by experience with previous accounting and reconciliation experience, ideally with multi-site environment exposure. This role is responsible for assisting with the co-ordination and management of the accounting function including various analytical and month end accounting tasks.
This renowned company is reputable within their sector and has grown rapidly with exciting expansion plans throughout the next few years. The business is known for looking after their staff and have a great reputation of developing their staff and are happy to help with further studies.
The successful individual will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines, within a busy fast-paced environment. They will have excellent accuracy and attention to detail and have experience of analysing and controlling large volumes of data. Advanced Excel and accounts package experience including double entry, ideally with NetSuite experience, is essential for this role.
- Account reconciliation.
- Carry month-end and year-end close processes.
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts and be responsible for all financial accounting entries and operational queries relating to those areas.
- Management, review and resolution of purchase invoicing queries.
- Reconciliation of delivery data to accounting system.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Support development of best practice.
- Updating policies and procedures as and when required.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments).
This is a great role for an ambitious analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Finance Analyst jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
EMEA Payroll Manager
Finance Business Partner
Based in Uxbridge, London, our well-regarded client is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their established team on a permanent, hybrid-working basis. This job would suit a part qualified ACA/
Assistant Finance Business Partner
Assistant Management Accountant
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
St. Albans, Hertfordshire