Need help?Get in touch
Based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire our well-known client is looking for a Payroll Officer to join them initially a 3 month fixed term contract with good options of extension on a part-time basis of 25hrs per week.
This job would suit someone with at least 2 years' previous payroll experience to be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of high-volume PAYE monthly payroll.
This is a leading and passionate business which is highly regarded within their industry for their work towards providing essential resources to schools.
The successful individual will have experience with PAYE, plus dealing with pay queries and liaising with third parties. Good understanding of Auto Enrolment is also important for this role. Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel (Vlookups and Pivot tables) is also essential. ITREND experience is desirable, but not essential.
- To prepare and process monthly payroll
- Chasing timesheets and payment information
- Methodical approach for processing timesheets.
- Process all aspects of the payroll, including HMRC starter checklists and P45s
- Checking payroll reports to ensure accurate payments
- Processing holiday pay
- Maintaining and updating records, including starters, leavers, rate changes and bank details
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely administrative support
- Answer payment related queries
- Assist with Pension administration
This is a great opportunity for a strong payroller looking to progress in an exciting and growing business.
For more information about this role or any other part-time Payroll Officer jobs in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
Sales Ledger Clerk
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire