Need help?Get in touch
Based remotely with significant travel to UAE and Egypt, our successful client is looking for an Opera Cloud Consultant to join their growing team on an initial 6-month interim project.
This job would suit someone with several years of professional experience working in the Hotel or Hospitality field coupled with Project Management or implementation experience specifically for Opera Cloud transitions.
This specialist business is at the forefront of its industry making it one of the biggest hotel operators within the MENA region.
The successful individual will be an experienced user of Opera PMS with strong communication skills to be able to interact confidently throughout the business and to stakeholders. Problem-solving skills are a must so that when challenges arise, you are able to quickly come up with solutions and strategies.
Duties will include:
- The main point of contact through the entire Installation process through go live for each hotel
- Partnering with the internal project team of 7 within Revenue Management, Finance and Operations
- Direct and ongoing communication with hotel staff and other key stakeholders throughout the project
- Sets accurate expectations of the Installation process
- Direct contact with Oracle resources to ensure projects are on track as scheduled
- Serves as the first point of escalation, raising issues as required
This is a great opportunity to support the business through a significant implementation project across multiple properties overseas.
For more information about this role or any other remote working Opera Cloud Consultant jobs please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve