Need help?Get in touch
Based in London, our global client is looking for an E-commerce Manager to join their creative digital team on a permanent basis, working full-time 5 days per week in the office.
This job would suit someone with at least 3 years relevant work experience as E-commerce Manager or Head of eCommerce, to be responsible for the development and coordination of the strategic planning and budgetary control of all e-commerce marketing.
This dynamic and leading global lifestyle accommodation brand across European capitals and is now making its way across the pond in the biggest American cities including New York and Miami.
The successful individual will have extensive e-commerce experience and advanced knowledge of web development and managing third party technology and service providers within hotels. They will have a strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies. Deep understanding of Google Analytics/G4A as well as PPC knowledge I essential. To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding on CRM and email marketing, and extensive experience with metasearch platforms.
- Implement online and traffic acquisition strategy globally, covering CRM, SEO, PPC and Metasearch
- Driving the web presence forward by creating and managing the e-Commerce road map and website
- Regularly analyse ROI and optimise budget to ensure revenue and traffic targets are being met via PPC and activations
- To manage and improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the brand website and content platforms, frequently having to use external agencies
- Work with design team to constantly come up with creative ways to engage with our customers on the brand website
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Delivery of insight & analytics to drive further development on all e-Commerce platforms
- Regular performance reporting and identification of conversion and brand awareness on all platforms
- Creating and implementing strategies to drive direct bookings, increase website visibility and drive CRM and email list growth
- Overseeing all customer data warehousing and data policies
- Managing 3rd party technology and service providers
- Regular performance reporting and identification of conversion opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an E-commerce enthusiast that would like to join a complex, fast-growing business who will invest in your development and career progression.
For more information about this role or any other E-commerce Manager jobs in London, please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve.
SAP HCM Payroll Lead - Dutch Speaker
Group Financial Accountant
Greek/Italian Speaking Account Manager