Need help?Get in touch
Based in London, our global client is looking for an Area Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, working full-time 5 days per week in the office.
This job would suit a knowledgeable, experienced and commercially astute Revenue Manager to join the US Revenue Management team.
This dynamic and leading global lifestyle accommodation brand across European capitals and is now making its way across the pond in the biggest American cities including New York and Miami.
The successful individual will have at least 5 years' revenue management experience having looked after a cluster of US hotels within key city locations. You will excel in interpersonal interactions and have a proven track record in implementing growth strategies for the business. They will be technically proficient with the full range of hospitality systems; e.g. Property Management Systems, Revenue Management Systems, Channel Managers and Microsoft Office product. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role.
- Report to the Head of Revenue Management and work closely with the General Manager, Sales and Reservation teams of the area you are looking after.
- Analyse trends in data to develop winning revenue management strategies and outperform your competitive set.
- Maximise total revenue of the property through business mix optimisation and rate manipulation.
- Provide ongoing insight about revenue performance of your area to all stakeholders.
- Forecast demand per market segment for your area and provide supporting commentary to the management.
- Produce annual budgets per segment; participate in the process of delivering the annual sales & marketing plan.
- Manage the overbooking strategies for your area to maximise occupancy levels.
- Monitor and control all functions of the revenue management system and the accuracy of the reporting solution.
- Liaise with your colleagues from e-commerce, distribution and marketing to drive additional business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for revenue manager that would like to join a complex, fast-growing business who will invest in your development and career progression.
For more information about this role or any other Area Revenue Manager jobs in London, please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve.