Considerations | inhouse recruitment Vs recruitment consultancy
As an organisation, you’ve decided to recruit. This is brilliant news! However, there’s an immediate decision for you – do you handle all the recruitment ‘in house’ or engage a specialist, niche recruitment firm to handle the talent attraction process.
There are virtues and benefits to both, and here we’ll explain.
- Will follow company line and will exhaust which might be a limited bank of candidates already available internally
- They will know the people within the business already so might have an advantage in understanding corporate fit
- Will be focused on the sole needs of the business; if the business is only recruiting one position, they could find they have a lot of time on their hands?
- Totally focused on company culture and personality
- Will be keen to ensure the administrative process is followed
- Admired for building employer brand
- By approaching a niche – specialist – recruiter, they will be aware of regulatory demands and key skills driving the market at present. They will recruit for positions such as this, day-in, day-out
- Will have a wider pool of candidates to approach through a deliberate CRM
- Will possess a wider knowledge of available candidates
- Will be keen to build client trust with industry knowledge and the person for the job
- Can offer salary guidance and offer negotiation to ensure you don’t miss out on the person over £1-2K.
- Can keep you informed of other opportunities that the candidate is interviewing for (and not just through this agency) so you know how quickly you need to move.
- Totally results-focused and keen to provide the best candidate for the job in the shortest possible time-frame
- Focused attitude on providing solutions to the client
At MRK Associates, we’ve been successful because clients return to us for their finance/accountancy, revenue management, pricing and office support jobs. Our drive to unearth the gems that will make your business take the next step. We work hard at building trust and our relationships with candidates and clients to ensure it is win-win for all parties. We pride ourselves on best value because we know how valuable this new member of staff will be to your future prosperity.
We have experience of recruiting for aspirational SMEs and highly-recognisable brands for apprentices and school leavers to board level appointments who are there to shape strategy.
We’re here to help you recruit quickly and successfully.
Roland Seddon, Managing Director, MRK Associates.
MRK Associates is a recruitment and career advisory company specialising in three distinct areas of professional employment – finance/accountancy jobs, office support/administration jobs and revenue management/yield jobs. Our main geographical focus is in the Northern Home Counties area (Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire) where we provide a personal, knowledgeable and professional service within these markets.
For more information, please telephone 01442 894555 or email: email@example.com