Maximising your 2020 career prospects
So, what are you thinking about your job choices for 2020? There are lots of considerations for workers:
- Are the new IR35 regulations making you think that contracting is no longer for you and you’re seeking a permanent position?
- The ‘Boris Bounce’ has given you the stimulus you need to find a job that helps you achieve your career objectives because the economy has reacted positively to the Tories landslide election success.
- Have you taken your current job as far as you can and you want to keep your career motivation as high as possible?
- Are you worth more financially?
- Is the future not so bright for your current employer?
Naturally, some may not apply to you, but equally, you could be looking at your career choices because one of them applies to you. After all, we spend so much time at work, you want to enjoy and reap the benefits that you experience and the expertise that you deserve. Don’t be afraid to look for the benefits – both life-enhancing and financial – that meet your needs and will improve your life. You have the whole year to do this so don’t rush into the first job you get offered. Take your time, be picky about the type of job and company you want and only accept the one that ticks all your boxes. At MRK Associates, we are here year-round to help you grow and develop your career requirements.
Whether you are looking for a contract/interim or permanent position, we are perfectly placed to see you meet the employer you want to work for. We have grown year-on-year which reflects perfectly on our ability to introduce candidates to businesses, not only in the northern home counties but also increasingly internationally.
Are you looking for a job in:
- Data analysis
- Revenue management
We are the career and recruitment consultancy to help you grow. Our experienced consultants will give you all the advice you need to succeed in making the next step. Alternatively, see all the positions we are currently recruiting for here. You are assured of a personal, knowledgeable and professional service.
Roland Seddon, Managing Director, MRK Associates.
For more information, please telephone 01442 894555 or email: email@example.com