On Wednesday, 21st November, MRK Associates are delighted to be welcoming directors of revenue from many leading hotels and venues to a forum in London that will discuss the topics and prominent agenda items facing the industry.
This second revenue management roundtable will be taking place at the prestigious Langham in London, and the outline for the day’s discussion is tantalising. The following points will be addressed:
- Are salaries increasing for revenue management professionals?
- How to address the shortage of talent?
- Addressing the need for dedicated revenue management training plans for graduates to help increase candidates in the overall market.
- What impact will AI and technology have on revenue management?
- “Hotel Revenue Management today and tomorrow – is prior hotel industry experience really beneficial?”
It is set to be a great discussion in a beautiful setting and we look forward to updating you as regards the outcomes and how the members of the hotel and tourism sector are future proofing the talent that works in revenue management.
We’ll post updates of our discussion after the event….